Oursainsburys is an online employee portal powered by Sainsburys that lets to manage the huge employee base. It contains work related information of the employees that includes management of shifts, working hours of the employee, bonus gained, and the employee payroll. The main purpose of Oursainsburys or Mysainsburys allows to serve the employees by providing the information that is necessary for them to know.
By logging into Oursainsburys Employee portal, it can easily avail the information regarding the schedule, the working hours that worked, and perks that received. Oursainsburys.co.uk online portal is hassle-free to use and it takes few simple steps to log into the account.This online portal has been designed for employees to access the information that included payroll data, human resources, pay stubs, employee schedules, etc. Oursainsburys lets to access the benefits by employees who are responsible for different positions such as finance manager, supply chain manager, business director, technical manager, Sainsbury’s colleagues, or any other related employees.
Note: Mysainsburys Now Became our sainsburys
|Number of Employees||1,81,900
Login to Oursainsburys
If you’re a current employee and having an existing account at Oursainsburys, you can go through below step by step guide which included:
- Visit official website address www.Oursainsburys.co.uk on your preferred web browser either using a desktop or mobile device with working internet connection.
- On visit the above URL you will be redirected to following domain https://login.microsoftonline.com/
- Before accessing Oursainsburys, you should have your national insurance number and an employee number.
- If you’re using this portal for first time, you will be asked to change your password immediately.
- Otherwise, you can directly visit the portal and allowed to enter login details such as user id and password on appropriate fields.
- Finally, click on login button and get access to the employee benefits on our sainsburys.
Sainsburys Employee Benefits
Sainsburys is allowing employees to gain the benefits such as:
- Discount Card: If you’ve completed six months of service at Sainsburys, you will be allowed to access colleague discount card which lets to avail ten percent discount on your purchases at Sainsburys stores. You will also be a second user for making use of this card.
- Extra Colleague Benefits Programme: Sainsburys offering a great range of discounts for you and your family members on services such as gym membership, restaurant, and places of interest.
- Loyal Service Awards: To say thank you to your employees for their work and efforts, Sainsbury’s gift card is the perfect solution to appreciate them. It lets to reward the staff loyalty, making staff feel valued and appreciated, and helping to retain the employees as well.
- Voluntary Benefits: If you want to motivate and appreciate your employees, voluntary benefits is an alternative best solution to retain them in the organization. It has been implemented voluntary benefits scheme in a way that it can be attracted to the prospective employees and help with the engaging of employees as the economy starts to recover. If you would like to avail the benefits, log into oursainsburys
All About Sainsburys
Sainsbury’s is UK’s largest retail store and helping the customers to live well. Accordingly, it has expanded its business to more than 605 super markets, 15000 own brand products, 807 convenience stores, and 250,000 online orders per week. You can also shop for groceries at Sainsburys’ stores or through online stores at affordable prices. To manage the whole employe base features it has incorporated the oursainsburys.
You can find various kinds of brands at Sainsburys that subsumed Sainsburys groceries, Sainsbury’s Home, Tu, Argos, Nectar, Habitat, Energy, Sainsbury’s Bank, and more. By incorporating these brands, it is offering more convenience, choice, and value to the customers as well. It has been providing something for family members and products available with top brands like Samsung, Dyson, Beats, Nespresso, and other exclusive brands like Chad Valley and Heart of house.
Sainsbury’s organization selling high quality home ware items at affordable prices. It has been offered a wide range of homeware products that subsumed soft bedding throws, sturdy plates, bathroom kits, and much more. The key features of Sainsburys’ Home involved 6000 pieces to turn your house into a life home, 13 in-house designers, 400 stores, and 80% of the home category is designed in-house.
Sainsburys’ Bank was the primary bank to open in United Kingdom that allows to access financial products and attractive rewards to Sainsbury’s shoppers. It is offering a wide range of financial products such as loan mortgages, credit cards, savings and loans as well as travel, pet, money, and home insurance.
It is also providing Sainsburys’ shoppers with great deals and rewards for choosing to shop and bank for the products as well. Let’s say, if you’re a Nectar card holder, you will be allowed to receive award points and preferential rates across a range of products.
Essentially, Sainsburys is providing core values to its customers that included health, environment, sourcing, and our colleagues. While most of the countries are lacking in providing right nutrition including UK which consuming the food which is high in sugar, salt, and fat that resulting in high levels of obesity and diet-released disease. It helps the customers to live healthier life and increase the quality of food in their baskets.